What Drives Me
After years of steady progression at Fortune 500 companies in Consumer Package Goods (CPG) and Financial Services, I started The Levers Marketing 2012 to put my expertise to work for brands that focus on both profits and purpose.
Now, with Real Food Brands I focus my work on natural food companies. My mission is to make a difference in the food system by using my CPG background to bring proven branding and marketing principles to natural food companies to help them grow to be leaders in their categories, both in philosophy and growth.
I've experienced first hand the impact our food can have on our health and the health and wellness of our kids - and I want to be part of the solution to clean up grocery store aisles.
Some clients like to think of me as their brand manager, others just want a single strategy session. I welcome both!
A Little More Background
- Prior to consulting, I held roles in brand management across a range of well-known brands at Kraft Foods, including several Natural Cheese brands & Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- These brands offered diverse branding, marketing and cross functional team leadership experiences (Operations, Sales, R&D, Finance and more), from launching new products to growing established brands.
- Now as an independent branding and marketing consultant, I work with natural food company leaders to Brand to Understand -- creating easy-to-understand brand strategies that resonate with consumers and other critical stakeholders.
- Member of Milwaukee Food Council, serving on the CSA committee to help make it easier for people to get access to real, local food which also then supports our local farmers.
- In 2013 I founded Sunbeam Kids, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides kids and families with volunteer project opportunities so kids have confidence they can make a difference through "lending a little hand."
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business graduate
Outside of work, I enjoy being active outdoors, doing spin class, playing tennis, soaking up knowledge via podcasts and going on adventures with my family. I live in Brookfield, WI with my husband, two children, and an old dog who still likes to learn new tricks.
I'd love to hear your story!